The BGC vision.
BGC stands for Buckeridge Group of Companies. The founder, Len Buckeridge, was an architect who passionately believed in making home ownership available to as many people as possible. He spent his life building BGC into one of Australia’s largest, most diversified privately owned groups.
Did you know?
- BGC is WA’s largest home builder.
- BGC is one of WA’s most awarded builders, consistently earning HIA and MBA awards.
- BGC is proudly WA owned and operated.
- BGC currently employs over 4000 people.
- BGC has $50+ million invested in over 100 active and planned display homes.
- BGC is one of WA’s most successful, privately owned companies.
We’re building WA.
We haven’t just built more homes than any other company; we’ve also built some of WA’s highest profile – and most complex – buildings. From hospitals, universities, schools and police stations, to office towers, hotels and retirement villages, you can see BGC projects everywhere.
Our leadership team.
Ideas, initiative, hard work and determination are core to BGC’s success; we regard them amongst our most valuable commodities. Our experienced leadership team work together to ensure these principles are embedded within every part of the company.
Partnered with the best
One of the easiest ways to judge a building company is by the suppliers they keep. In every single
product category, we only partner with leading brands that are renowned for quality, innovation and